Sunday, February 24, 2008

What, no Pink? I'm confused!

Today we decided that Lauren is getting old enough that we can start taking her out places. (Thank goodness!!) I'm going a little crazy being home all the time. I find myself talking to myself a lot! I talk to Lauren a lot too. I love this picture because this is the look that she gives me sometimes when I just sit and talk to her.

We wanted to get some good pictures of her blue out fit so we sat her on the couch. Sometimes we forget that she cannot sit up on her own very long. She kept falling over. It was pretty funny. I have a lot of pictures with her head cut off because I was trying to take pictures and catch her at the same time. I let Brian catch her in this picture.
There is nothing better on earth than this little smile. It can melt anyone!

5 comments:

Losinthisdangfat said...

Her smile is like the sunshine! It can brighten anyone's day!
She's so cute!

Gordon & June said...

Lauren's beautiful smile is contagious. We smile everytime we look at the pictures of her smiling. Lauren, you are gorgeous. We love you.

ShelBailey said...

She's a cutie pie. She just might be the 2nd cutest baby ever! (You'll never guess who the 1st cutest is...)

We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! I love to see her smile so big- it reminds me of Brittany.

Deanna said...

LOL Janelle and Brian, she is absolutely beautiful!