Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Family Night


For family night last night, we decided to have a few families over to play some games. The kids were cute. The guys took the babies and played with the wii and the girls all climbed into my bed and just relaxed and talked. It was a lot of fun! We need to do this more often.

4 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

The guy in green looks like he a TONS of fun! :) lol

Emily said...

Oh my goodness! You are the best blogger yet! I just can't believe how close she seems to talking! Aw! Cruise too??!??! Yeah! Miss you so!

Bill and Joan said...

It looks like you had a great time. Your baby is so cute. Would your Dad invite me to see his blog?

Kristi said...

I got to your blog from Rachael's. I haven't ever seen your house, it looks really cute. Take care!