Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!

Lauren is so excited to wish Daddy a Happy Valentines day!! She can hardly contain herself.
Smiling big for Daddy!
Sticking her little tongue out for Daddy and Aunt Amy!
Brian- I love you and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Happy Valentines Day!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Shucks, what more could a Dad ask for. Thanks Janelle, I love you too!

Rachel Evans said...

She is so cute in her outfit! Happy Valentine's Day!

Kellie said...

She looks so good in red!!!

Losinthisdangfat said...

Lauren is getting HUGE!!! And getting even more beautiful every single day!
She's so cute!

Brittany said...

Janelle!!! I stumbled upon your blog via Erin Curran's. Congratulation on the little girl. I actually was thinking about you and wondered how things were going. I am so happy that you have the opportunity to be a mother. It's such a blessing. Love, Brittany Schramm. P.S. Check out my blog if you have time. www.theschrammfamblog.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Lauren is SO ADORABLE! I love her bright eyes and perfect, sweet smile. It makes me smile just looking at her! Thanks for sharing.