Do you notice something different about little Lauren Marie?
She only cried for about 2 minutes and then she was ok. Man, she is the cutest baby ever. She is really excited to go on our cruise. We booked it today. We are going on a Disney cruise in August to the Bahamas. We are very excited. It will be so fun with her. I am going to start Mommy and me swimming classes with her. She loves the water. I will post pictures.
5 comments:
Cute! We just pierced Aliyah's ears too. We did Acelyn's when she was 2 months old. I say do it when they are young, it is so much easier.
so you did it! I love them-- and be prepared to go through a few sets of earrings-- especially when she gets to the discovery stage. Thanks for bringing her up to meet the family on Friday- she is a dolly!!
One day Glen and I shall have Deonne May and Nanna's ears pierced. I can't wait to do that, it'll be fun! I still remember when Heidi, Christel and I went with our mom to have our ears pierced. I will never forget that! I look forward to doing that with my girls too!
Lauren is really cute! The earrings make her even cuter!!!
By the way, I wish I could hold her! She's so cute!
I love having boys, but that's sooo one of the reasons why I want a girl!
Sparkles in her ears! Yay!
Post a Comment