Today it snowed about 12"!! Can you believe it? It came down pretty hard. Today was Brian's day to go to church while I stayed home with the baby. After a while he came home an hour early. They had to cancel church because there was so much snow. Weird! As a California girl, seeing this was very different. After that, Brian and my dad shoveled snow for about an hour and a half at our house then my dad went around the neighborhood to help others out and Brian had to go into work. This picture here is of our stairs outside our entrance.
Here is cute Brian shoveling away.
This is a funny story. Lauren has decided that she does not like to sleep unless she is with her mommy or daddy. When she sleeps with me she holds my finger. When she wakes up in the middle of the night she squeezes my finger to make sure I am there and then she goes right back to sleep. Tonight I had a lot that I wanted to get done so when she fell asleep I put her on the couch and wrapped her up in a nice soft blanket. When she woke up I ran over to give her my finger so she would go back to sleep. She did. After a few seconds she dropped my finger so I quickly grabbed the highlighter that was next to me on the couch and put it in her hand. It worked. I tricked her. She went right back to sleep. Brian and I laughed a lot. She is by far the cutest baby ever! We love her!
4 comments:
My daughter wouldn't fall asleep unless her index finger was in my mouth like I was a fish on a hook. If you took the finger out she woke up. We all thought she might be a dentist when she grows up. We'll see.
Janelle,
That was a funny story. Mom and I laughed a lot. This little tyke has you both pretty well trained. (Grin)
That's cute!
I can't stop looking at this picture!!! She is soooo cute!!!!! Man you guys got lucky!!
Post a Comment