Lauren is so fun. She wants to talk so bad! It's the cutest thing ever. I had to post this to show you her big smile (when she takes her hands out of her mouth) and her cute noises. Her face is really starting to fill out. I love it!
Bear Lake Adventures
-
This year for our 4th of July Celebration we headed to Bearlake in Garden
City, Utah! We had a fabulous time with Nate and family, Brayden and
Brennan...
2 years ago
6 comments:
She is so bright-eyed! I love it!!!!
Lauren, we loved your laughing and smiling noises. You are an amazing baby. You have an incredible Mom and Dad. We love you.
I swear I heard her say "hey" & "hi" a few times in the video. Lilli's first word was "Hi" & she was on the phone with her grandmother at the time. She was about 3 months or so. I love the videos. Thank you.
Cuteness!!! She is getting so big! So we have to talk. How are you guys? How's the boutique thing going? Every day is over b4 I know it. The move went good, but we are still settling in. I tagged you on my blog, so check it out!
Those fingers must be real yummy! I know it's not Friday, but I couldn't wait to see her laugh and smile!
What a cutie! She is so adorable! She looks so cute with earrings. Brian and Janelle, you are the best parents. She is so blessed.
Post a Comment