Bear Lake Adventures
-
This year for our 4th of July Celebration we headed to Bearlake in Garden
City, Utah! We had a fabulous time with Nate and family, Brayden and
Brennan...
2 years ago
Be yourself. No one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong!
3 comments:
I love it! You guys look like you have alot of fun together. That is so important. I love the wedding picture of you guys kissing & your parents kissing too.
Cute pictures! I love looking at wedding pictures! I like the picture where Brian is making you laugh. Yes, I think that we should play some time soon too. We are moving next weekend and we would love the help if you guys still can, but don't worry, that won't be our "hanging out" time. :)
Those are some very cute pictures!
They are so cute! And so are you two!
Post a Comment