Brian and I haven't taken any pictures lately so I thought I would do a little something different. This is for all the "normals" that look at our blog. We want you all to know that we are thinking of you individually.
Brittany- We think about you everyday! We are so excited for you and can't wait to see you guys on the 1st.
Maureen- We are sad that you missed dinner on Saturday night. Next time- we won't give you an option. We missed seeing you!
Vernon- Did we miss your call? How's Lloyd?
Mom & Dad Smith- We love chatting with you on the web cam. We talk about you all the time to Lauren so she will for sure know her grandma and grandpa when you get home.
Mom & Dad Jeffrey- Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We appreciate your help so much! Sorry about Lauren's huge poopy diaper the other day! We hope you can breath again soon.
Corey- Thanks for being my "mentor Mom". It helps to have someone to look up to!
Kellie Marie- "Nobody like a Mr. Sniffles." "Yucky, Yucky Pizza. Yummy, Yummy Cucumber Sandwiches." I am still wearing my angry eyes. Help!
Amy E- We hope you are safe with all of your travels. Lauren misses reading time with you.
Amy M- We miss you guys and hope all is going well. Give the kids a big hug and kiss from us. We hope to see you soon!
Angela, Tim & Athena- We can't wait until you guys adopt. We are excited to have another "little" family member for Lauren to play with.
Kendra- Brian finally got his wii on Friday! Let Fiona know that Lauren loves her bracelet.
Jen Payne- We are so excited that you look at our blog and post comments. We can't wait to meet you at the wedding.
Taylor & Jamie- We know that you are related to Britt but forgot how. We are glad that you log onto our site to see baby Lauren.
Leila Shumway- We are glad that you get to see how big Lauren is growing.
Sam & Michelle- We can't wait to see our pictures! You guys are great.
Gram & Gramps Jeffrey- We miss you and hope to see you soon. The weather will be nice here in a few months. :-)
Rachel- We hope all is going well for your move. We love you and we are sorry to hear about your grandma.
Christel, Andrea & Heidi- Thanks for checking our blog often. We love looking at yours too! Heidi we enjoy seeing your pictures on myfamily.
Emerly!!- Laruen keeps asking when you are going to come see her. We love ya!
Bill & Joan- We can't wait to see you at our semi annual camping trip. It will be even more fun with all the little ones around this year.
Jodi- Sorry about the random email the other day. I could have at least asked how things are. Did you hear that Kellie M. is getting married. I'm excited. We should see if we can make a trip.
Rick & Rachel- We haven't forgotten about you. Rach, I won't know anything until after the 14th but things don't look good on the vinyl side since they already have a few there. I will call again then and let you know.
Mindy- We need to get you a little one! Lauren needs a playmate.
Christine- I hope all is well at work. Keep in touch and let me know how things are.
Jim- I miss you but... I don't have work anymore!! Woo Hoo!
Erin- How is the new job? Traveling much? I need to talk to you about Hawaii. Come see us sometime.
Will & Debbie- I can't wait to get pictures done. I will call soon.
Devin- You are a dork! I will send you some pictures of Lauren just in case you need some. Watch out for flying sheep!
Becky- Hold me!
Karen- Keep your fingers crossed for the reprint. You are great.
Margaret- You are the best. Thanks for everything.
Brian- I LOVE YOU! You are the best. Have a good day at work!
We hope we didn't miss anyone. Make some comments so we know that you are checking things out.
Bear Lake Adventures
-
This year for our 4th of July Celebration we headed to Bearlake in Garden
City, Utah! We had a fabulous time with Nate and family, Brayden and
Brennan...
2 years ago
9 comments:
Wow, I feel so special! We love your little family, and love checking out your blog!! I love this idea, I might steal it and do it on mine too!
THAT was such a cool blog! I feel so cool that I was listed on there! Man, I do need to come see you~ She is getting so big and is so beautiful! I love the new pic of you and Brian at the top of the blog! Aw..LOVE YOU! Muah!
Thanks for thinking of me. I'm happy to say I arrived home safe and sound and look forward to playing with Lauren this week. I'll bring a new book!
Thanks for thinking of me too! The new job is great. I will be traveling more soon. What's up with Hawaii? Are you guys planning to go?
I love the pants!!! Keep growing baby, one day you will be able to reach the high shelves so your Mom doesn't have to use a step stool. Athena loves you and can't wait to see you again soon.
Thank you for including me as one of your "normals". I don't think I've ever been called that before. LOL. I'm excited to meet all of you too. Hope you have a great day.
Okay, let me know what you find out. The sooner, the better!!! And we are not moving until this weekend instead of last.
We miss you at XANGO! Please come visit us again soon. Lauren is such a cutie, I can't beleive how big she is getting, love her smile! I think about you all the time, hope all is going well. Call me sometime, we need to talk!!!
Christine
I am looking forward to finally meeting little Lauren!!!
Post a Comment