Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lauren's New Noises

This week Lauren has really started to make the cutest noises and laugh A LOT!! It's the cutest thing ever. We were able to get a little clip with her making noises at my mom. We will still keep trying to catch them.

4 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Remember how you were trying to steal Tyse (lol) well...I'm going to come steal Lauren while you are sleeping, she is THE CUTEST!!

Erin said...

So freaking cute! You can tell she wants to just bust out and talk. I really need to get over there and visit soon!

Losinthisdangfat said...

Awww!!! This just makes me wanna melt all over the place! She's so cute!!! I love her laugh!!

Unknown said...

GGram is still feeling a little weak but we finally got the latest pictures of Lauren to come up and it made her feel soooo much better. We just love her and her talk.
We had a little power outage that gave the computer a glich so I finally had to shut it down and restart it to load the blog.
GGram & GGramps