Sunday, December 16, 2007

Playing Games

Lauren has finally taken a binky. She loves them. We love them too. Especially when we are changing a poopy diaper or getting her dressed for the day. Her little hands get cold sometimes too. We got her little mittens to make sure her hands stay warm.


Doesn't it look like Lauren is Boxing/Laughing or playing Peek-A-Boo with Mommy? Or maybe she is plotting how she is going to keep mommy AND daddy up all night. Either way. She is still the cutest baby in the world!

3 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Cute Blanket, and of course Lauren looks so cute in it!

Emily said...

Janelly and Brian!!! She is the sweetest thing in the world! I am ever so thankful for Bligging cause I get to keep up on the little angel even at work!!!! Love you guys!!!

Emily said...

I meant blogging. Gosh I sound like an idiot. Good thing little Lauren can't read yet.