Look at the new dress Brittany bought me. It's actually a doll's dress but it fits me. I look cute in it huh?
I'm trying to hold my own bottle now.Be yourself. No one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong!
Look at the new dress Brittany bought me. It's actually a doll's dress but it fits me. I look cute in it huh?
I'm trying to hold my own bottle now.
2 comments:
I'm so glad to see that the dress fits her. I was afraid that it wouldn't go over her head. She looks so adorable in it. I hope that the other outfit fits her too.
She is beautiful! Janelle you look fantastic! Sorry that I was not able to see you last time we were there. I did not know that you have a blog. I love blogs! You are going to be great parents! Congratulations!!!
Rachel
Post a Comment