
Lauren is almost smiling in this picture. I love it!
Do they come cuter? I don't think so! I had to crop me out so it looks a little funny but I love the look on her face.Be yourself. No one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong!

Do they come cuter? I don't think so! I had to crop me out so it looks a little funny but I love the look on her face.
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH JJ SHE COULD NOT BE ANY MORE ADORABLE!!! Not only are you blessed but she is blessed as well =} Secretly...I cried! You look so happy and I feel so lucky that we are still friends after all this time (going on what 26 years...we are old!) Anyway, I had just come across pictures of as in Kindergarten and now I can't believe that I am looking at pictures of you and your beautiful baby! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! I love you and I am so so HAPPY for you! ~Crisha
oh rats! My mcaffee is holding up these cute pictures. Hopefully I'll be able to see them soon...
Post a Comment