Sunday, December 2, 2007

Picture Updates



Today has been a bitter sweet day. This morning at 8:30 we went to the hospital to sign the paperwork for placement. We didn't have as many papers as we thought we would. After the paperwork was taken care of we sat and talked with Brittany, Mareen, Margaret (our caseworker), Liz (Brittany's caseworker), and my Mom.

When we brought Lauren home we found that someone had placed a sign in the front yard to welcome her home. We have taken so many pictures of her. We have been staring at her all day.

2 comments:

Matthew and Brittany Karren said...

I am so glad that I could bring Lauren into your family. I love you guys!!!

becksteads said...

Congratulations!!!!! We are so excited for you all. I'm reading that you are having a stay at home day so you can rest. Very wise choice. Get as many of those rest days in as possible; and stay healthy. We love you and are thrilled for your early Christmas present.