Friday, December 28, 2007

Lauren & Her Birth Mom


This is Lauren's Birthmom, Brittany! She saw Lauren for the first time since placement tonight. Don't they both look beautiful!


Mareen (Brittany's Mom) holding Lauren for the first time since placement. We're blessed we have such a great relationship with them. Lauren sure has a lot of people who love her.
Here is Lauren just hanging out. We were trying to wake her up so she could see Britt and Mareen. We figured that all we had to do was put her down and she would wake up. It worked- that and she was poopy.

Here's Lauren hanging out with her new dog little Cocoa. This was a gift from Brittany. She has a real chocolate lab named Cocoa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for letting us see Lauren. She is so beautiful! She is thriving and is so loved! I think I could just sit and watch her for hours too. I can't believe how much she has grown in four weeks!