We bought Lauren a bouncer today. (If you look closely you can see her in it. She's somewhat campflauged.) She loves it. It plays music and it vibrates. This will also help us out so we can put her down everyonce in a while. It's great because she loves to look around and see what's going on. She so peacefully watched us cook dinner together tonight. I think it was fun all the way around.
This picture goes to show that she is still dang cute even when she cries! She was really tired tonight but we wanted to get a few pictures of her before she went to sleep. You know she's really upset when she clenches her whole body and her face goes red. This normally only happens when we change her diaper early in the morning. Either way... she's still dang cute!
4 comments:
She is darn cute. I have lots of pictures from when my daughter would cry. I just thought she was so adorable. When she got older & we took her to picture studios, we'd have her pout as one of her shots. We always bought those pictures because they came out so well. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
Janelle!! I'm so excited to see that you finally got your baby girl! She's beautiful!
I told your mom today that I would pass on a phone number for you for my friend Burgundy, who is a photographer. She lives near you guys. 801-472-5840. She says that she doesn't have the lighting to do indoor stuff, but I told her your mom's house was pretty well lit with windows and she agreed to take a look. So, if you can't get hold of the other guy, give Burg a call. You'll love her, she's a lot of fun.
Oh, and our blog is www.unclesambailey.blogspot.com. Pop in and say hi!
OK, now Sam says we're going to practically be in the neighborhood (St George), we should just come up and take your picture ourselves. I'll call your mom after he gets home from work and we discuss it more. (He really wants to take SLC temple light pictures, too, so this is just added incentive)
Post a Comment