A couple months ago a neighbor of ours got their granddaughter some squeaky shoes. We loved them and had to get Lauren a pair (or 2). We actually found that they are really pretty amazing shoes. They teach children how to walk properly (heel to toe) instead of walking on their tip toes. They are so cute on her! It took her a while to get used to where the squeaking noises came from but she loves to walk and stop her feet now.
I love this video because if you look closely you can see that she has both her bottle and her toothbrush in her hand. This is very typical. She tries to put as many toys in her hands as possible. She will sit for 30 minutes or so trying to figure out how to get 5 toys in both of her hands. I love to watch her. It also shows how much she loves her toothbrush.
2 comments:
Wow, I have never seen those shoes before. How fun!
I love that Lauren has all her accessories. Such a girl!
SO FUN! Where did you get them, she is so cute, I can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment