My husband...
1. What is your husbands name? Brian Sloan
2. How long have you been married? Almost 7 years on December 14.
3. How long did you date? We dated for 4 months before we got engaged, then we got married 6 months later.
4. How old is he? He just turned 29 in September.
5. Who eats more sweets? He does.
6. Who said I love you first? I don't remember. Is that bad? I think he did.
7. Who is taller? It's a close call but he is a little taller. :-)
8. Who is smarter? He is. He has a lot of "dumb knowledge". He's also a better test taker.
9. Who sings the best? We both love to sing. Maybe we should have a competition to see who is better.
10. Who does the laundry? Brian washes everything and I hang and fold it all and put it away.
11. Who pays the bills? I do. I love Quicken!
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. (I think it's the right. When we are laying down I am on the right.)
13. Who mows the lawn? He does. It's to bad I am allergic to grass. :-)
14. Who cooks dinner? I do (sometimes) but he BBQ's better.
15. Who is the 1st to admit when they are Wrong? Both of us. Our favorite saying is "you're right, I'm wrong. You're smart, I'm dumb..." Then we have to stop each other and laugh because we come up with funny things.
16. Who kissed who first? Brian asked if he could kiss me and then we kisses. It was so cute!
17. Who asked who out first? I asked him out 3 times to play (not even on a date) and he turned me down. So I gave up on trying to be his friend. Then he finally asked me out and we have been together almost everyday since that day.
18. Who wears the pants in the family? He does but I direct him a little.
I tag Deanna, Brittany, Summer, and Tiffany.
Bear Lake Adventures
-
This year for our 4th of July Celebration we headed to Bearlake in Garden
City, Utah! We had a fabulous time with Nate and family, Brayden and
Brennan...
2 years ago
3 comments:
hehe, who are you kidding Nel, Brian is about my height, with heels you reach my shoulder! :P
I think even without you wearing heels and with me wearing heals I still barely reach your shoulder.
I don't think Jared is going to like this very much! I will try to get this done soon!... thanks - sort of!
Post a Comment