
After Janelle left for YW, I got to play with Lauren. Last night we had some fun Daddy-Daughter time, and we ran all over the house yelling and screaming and laughing (there might have been some crying too). It was a lot of fun, but tonight Lauren was a little too tired for rough-housing so we just took things easy. We walked out and got the mail and then came back in the house and watched Dancing With The Stars. I know, I know, but Janelle was recording that AND The Biggest Loser, so we watched Dancing. Lauren loved it. She would dance along. Every time I got the camera out, she would come and attack me.
There was one dance that she just LOVED. I rewound it over and over so she could dance along with Julianne and Cody doing the Jitterbug. I finally got a good shot, but I recorded it sideways. I still can't remember that camera doesn't Auto-Rotate when your filming video. So just turn your monitor on its side.
Sometimes, It gets really hard to go to work and to stay there all day. There is nothing better than coming home, walking through the door, and seeing my daughters face light up as she smiles at me and says Da!
6 comments:
how sweet to read about some of your one on one time with Lauren! I loved the last part about you wanting to be home to see that little face!
She is so cute, dancing while watching dancing! Oh, and about her pulling out all of the dish rags...you just learn to throw them back in the drawer without even folding, because they just do it again and again and again and again... :)
that is so funny! I love her cute little bum shake!
Oh wow- what a sweetie! I'll bet she totally has you wrapped around her little finger! I love to watch her dance! That is so sweet!
Fun! Kylers favorite is the dish rag drawer too. And I do exactly what Christel said :) My favorite time of day is when Brian comes home, Kyler runs (ok crawls really fast) over to me and hides behind my legs, then they wrestle and he just loves it. There isn't anything like Daddys.
I love that you thought to do that! She has gotten so big! I love to see Rory with the kids! Something special about being with daddy. Here is the new blog address rollingwiththeroyces.blogspot.com!
Post a Comment