Here is a list of the websites that I use to get great deals!
www.savvyshopperdeals.com- I use this one to see what's on sale everywhere. I collect all of my coupons and organize them so when I go shopping it makes it easier. This girl does all the work for me. She tells me where to go and how much I could pay for something. If you are a coupon collector, Kmart is doing their double coupon days starting Wednesday. My sister and I get paid sometime to shop because of our coupons and the current deals.
www.dealigg.com- This is where I got the info about the ball pit. They also have a freebie section and lots of coupons codes for LOTS of stores.
www.retailmenot.com- I use this for online shopping as well. I pretty much NEVER pay for shipping when I shop online. You can usually find 10-25% off discounts as well. It's nice to have things delivered directly to you and save a ton on shopping and gas.
Bear Lake Adventures
-
This year for our 4th of July Celebration we headed to Bearlake in Garden
City, Utah! We had a fabulous time with Nate and family, Brayden and
Brennan...
2 years ago
3 comments:
Thanks for the insider info!
I will check these out, but i bet they dont do anything international :(
Awesome Janelle! Thanks. You've been tagged!
Post a Comment