Last Monday Lauren started taking steps. We didn't think too much of it because it was only 1-2 steps a day. On Friday night Lauren walked about 3 1/2 feet. We were so excited. Then, today Lauren played with her cousin Jai and realized that it was really cool that he could walk. She decided that she could probably do that too. And, she CAN! She walked about 4 1/2 feet at around 3:00. She has been walking non stop all night. We are beyond excited. It's so cute to see her walk. She's still really wobbly but it's so dang adorable! Here she is walking to Daddy.
Bear Lake Adventures
-
This year for our 4th of July Celebration we headed to Bearlake in Garden
City, Utah! We had a fabulous time with Nate and family, Brayden and
Brennan...
2 years ago
7 comments:
These times are the best, so it's a good thing that you are getting it on tape! She is so adorable!
Oh my gosh, that is way too cute! I love how she's taking those little, cautious steps. So adorable!
I knew she would be walking within a week or so, but I didn't think it would be so soon! She is sooooooo cute.
She is so cute! I can't believe she's walking.
Margaret
oh, its official. You have a toddler! I love her little hands clenched up as she is walking. So adorable!
Hooray!!!
haha!! that is cuter than cute!
Post a Comment