Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What's left on the Camera

Lauren and I went out to Lunch with some friends. Here is Jen and Olane.



Friendly little Lauren put her little arms right out to play with Erin. It was really sweet.

Lauren and her messy Hair. I love this little face!!!



Tubby time. This is Lauren's favorite time of the day. It's impossible to take a shower of bath if she hasn't had hers yet.
I was sick one day and all I wanted was a nice hot relaxing bath. I ran the water and Lauren came bolting down the hall. We explained to her that it was for mommy and that she could take a bath when I was done. She didn't like it at all. She screamed and cried at the door until I was done. So much for a relaxing bath huh?




Brian is the one that styled her hair.





Max and Brityn had baby Madeline blessed on Sunday. Lauren and I were so sad that we were sick and had to stay home. Brian went and took pictures. Don't they look happy? We love them!





No comments: