skip to main | skip to sidebar

Brian, Janelle, Lauren, and Liam

Be yourself. No one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Picture from the Philippines


















Posted by Anonymous at 4:06 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome to our blog!!

We are glad that we can share our family with you. Here's the short version of our family... Brian and I got married in 2001 and have had more fun than anyone can imagine. We adopted the most beautiful, perfect little girl in November of 2007. We love her more than words can say!! We're currently waiting for our next adoption and hope to add another little person to our family.

Contact Info

Unknown
View my complete profile

Our Adoption Links

Our Adoption Blog (Click here)
Our Profile (Click here)
LDS Family Services
Caseworker Alisa Webb
(801) 216-8000
brianandjanelle@hotmail.com

Lauren Marie Smith

Lauren Marie Smith

Our Wonderful Family

  • Bill and Joan
    Bear Lake Adventures - This year for our 4th of July Celebration we headed to Bearlake in Garden City, Utah! We had a fabulous time with Nate and family, Brayden and Brennan...
    2 years ago
  • Rachel and Giovanni
    Closing the Chapter of Milan, Italy - There has been a whole lot going on around here lately! Although I have felt mostly tired and overwhelmed, I have been feeling a desire to get back to the ...
    9 years ago
  • JR and Kristi Royce
    Chick Magnets - I did it. I touched a chicken. Not only did I touch one, but I purchased 8 of them, packed them home in the car and moved them in with me. Seriously?...
    11 years ago
  • Bekah and Curtis
    drum roll please..... - And we are so excited to be welcoming this new little chica into our family. I'm so glad that we decided to wait to find out until we were with all of...
    13 years ago
  • Rodney and Teresa
    Photo Book - Click here to view this photo book larger Shutterfly offers exclusive photobook layouts so you can make your book just the way you want.
    13 years ago
  • The Royce family
    All Balled Into One - Here we go.... First we had Easter, dyed our beautiful eggs. All 5 dozen of them!! We had quite a few casualties, but it made for a very colorful egg ...
    14 years ago
  • Brian, Tiffany, and Kyler
    Introducing Chase Grant Smith - Chase Grant Smith Born 3/20/12 8lbs 5oz, 20 in Yea!! Our little Chase is here! And MAN was it a long time coming! After swearing I would never, EVER be indu...
    14 years ago
  • Theron and Melissa
    9 Months - So, I missed a couple months. Maybe I'll catch up but maybe not--just depends on my ambition. Adelia is 9 months! She is so much fun these days. I never kn...
    14 years ago
  • Smith Family
    A little video for my little monsters - We just wanted to let Kennidee and Braxtyn know that we love them and wish they were here to see this in person. We Love and really miss you and hope you a...
    15 years ago
  • The Cotell Family Blog
    FISH TANK FUN!!! - NOT!!! Lol okay, WHAT was I thinking when we got fish?! Oh I know! NOTHING! It's SUCH a pain in the butt to keep that tank clean!! Ugh So, now an hour has ...
    15 years ago
  • The Aaron Jeffrey Family
    Santa - We took the kids to see Santa at the mall again this year...and we were not impressed. Here's a pic we got. Santa kinda creeped me out and the kids were a ...
    15 years ago
  • Amy E. Smith
    A Random Sat. Fall Activity & Random Sat. # - We're both busy bees on Saturdays.. and I'm sure our Saturdays have all been fun & eventful. However, some of these pictures are definitely blog...
    15 years ago
  • Aaron and Melanie
    Just some fun pics - So, this post doesn't have any interesting information, I just wanted to share some of these priceless moments with you all.
    16 years ago
  • Deloy and Heidi
    Little Kade! - Here are some recent pics I took of Kade. He is almost 6 months old and is so fun!
    16 years ago
  • Kyle & Winter
    -
  • Anthony and Christel
    -
  • Joel Jeffrey fam
    -

Our Amazing Friends

  • Jones Family Blog
    Tired and Fun - Monday, I was totally gassed. I was so tired after Sunday! I got up and swam and then went to work, then I got home and crashed for a few hours. Final...
    4 weeks ago
  • Janet
    Siapkan Konten Kampanye, Kiat Sandiaga-Prabowo Subianto Raih Suara Generasi Milenial di Pilpres 2019 - [image: Siapkan Konten Kampanye, Kiat Sandiaga-Prabowo Subianto Raih Suara Generasi Milenial di Pilpres 2019] Id Nasional. Dalam pesta demokrasi pemilihan ...
    7 years ago
  • Ariel Duris Family
    August 2014 Pictures! - It has been so busy, we almost forgot about August. We got to do quite a bit last month. Kids finally went back to school. They are enjoying their new scho...
    11 years ago
  • Sam and Michelle
    New stuff. No surprise since it's been almost a year... - Mostly posting for the families of this summer's exchange students. And because we have LOTS of changes in our lives in the last year. First, the most imp...
    12 years ago
  • Kali Confessions
    beauty school dropout. - homework hair. and my typical homework face. i'm ready to be a beauty school dropout :) go back to high school.
    12 years ago
  • Tim & Sherrie
    Sis in Sunbeams - Got a text from Sis's Sunbeam teacher after Church this week.. Sis. Harrison- "The ravens brought Elijah flesh and bread. Do you know what flesh is?" Kirs...
    13 years ago
  • Erin
    My new job - Friends, after a few months of being back to work since having Tara in October, I have made the decision to be a stay-at-home-mommy. I am excited for thi...
    13 years ago
  • Jared and Summer
    our temporary pet - we are dog sitting for our neighbors while they are in Hawaii. this is their dog, his name is Jimmer. he is a very sweet, well mannered dog, he loves t...
    13 years ago
  • Bish and Lana
    Life in the fast lane................... - Make a video - it's fun, easy and free! www.onetruemedia.com Since Christmas life has not slowed down at the Stewart household at all. We moved Tif and Jos...
    14 years ago
  • Devin and Ashley
    She's ONE! - Happy Birthday Little Bug! I love this girl so much. She's awesome. The end. Actual birthday pictures to come... I still need to get the pictures off the...
    14 years ago
  • Emerly & Jason
    t art - one of my greatest joys is introducing t to new things and watching him learn, grow, and most, simply enjoy life. t has always had a liking for anything...
    14 years ago
  • Lorna and Jonny
    Ragnar Revisited - It's taken me a while to get a hold of the pictures from the Ragnar, so I didn't want to update about it because, honestly, what's a blog post without pict...
    15 years ago
  • Chesterfield Friends
    Urban Underground Shop Girls Day Out Party - Come shop with your friends from over a thousand pieces of clothing, jewelry, accessories, purses, shoes. Don't know what to buy for your body type? Don't ...
    15 years ago
  • Becky
    Trunk-Or-Treat - Aren't they cutie-pa-tooties! My nieces Megan, Aubrey and Hailey came over with their parents Denielle and my bro. Johnny. We had big plans to attend our...
    15 years ago
  • Mandy, Allen & Calen
    NEW BLOG ADDRESS - Now that we are a FAMILY OF 4 and not a family of 3 anymore we decided we should update the blog address. Instead of doing something that had a number in i...
    16 years ago
  • Jason and Jennie
    We are adding Twitter! - Okay, so I know that Twitter is pretty lame in most cases. But, I’m using it for work and have found it to be a convenient way of keeping up to date with ...
    16 years ago
  • Brett and Kristen's Website
    -
  • Rick and Rachel
    -
  • Families Supporting Adoption American Fork, Utah
    -
  • Kimball and Michelle
    -
  • Jeremiah and Jen
    -
  • Dave & Lisa
    -
  • Chad and Rachel
    -
  • Lloyd
    -
  • Claudio and Olivia Aguiar
    -
  • Kristen and Brett
    -

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (91)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (73)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2010 (34)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (63)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ▼  March (15)
      • A Trip to the ER
      • For Joel's Family
      • Cute Lauren
      • Dancing
      • More Pictures From Brian
      • Okay, so I my last post didn't quite work right. F...
      • Picture from the Philippines
      • Adoption Profile
      • Day One in Naga
      • Messy, Messy
      • A Little Booty Shakin'
      • We're trying to change things up with Lauren's to...
      • What's left on the Camera
      • Lauren's first Haircut
      • Happy Valentines Day
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (141)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2007 (22)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (3)

Site Meter

Powered by Blogger.