Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cute Lauren

I was playing around with my camera today and this is what I came up with. She was watching her Sunday DVD so I couldn't really get her to look at me. Isn't she so big and DANG cute??


























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't beleive how big she looks! I love her so much. I can't wait to come home and wrap my arms around her!

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

She is really growing up fast. Hope to see you at the Holy Cow this week!!!!!! I'll be there on Thurs.

M, A, C and K too! said...

Janelle,

She is adorable! Can you believe we have kids that age?!? Sometimes it just boggles my mind!

Just an FYI, I did get your comment about C falling and hitting his head- I just accidently pressed the "reject" button and couldn't get it back! Sorry!

Mandy

Amy E. said...

The second one from the bottom is my favorite picture. She's such a "big" girl now!