Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Lauren

Can you believe that today is Lauren's first birthday?!? We can't. I will post more later but I wanted to get a few pictures in before church. This is one of the (probably too many) presents that we got for Lauren. It's her very own big girl chair. She loves it already.









8 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe she is already 1, that is crazy! I love her little dress..so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love her sitting in the chair before she was fully dressed. We had a fun day playing together yesterday while Mommy slept.

M, A, C and K too! said...

Janelle,

It's Mandy! (Pat's Mandy...) Anyhow, my mom wanted to see your beautiful family and leave you a comment that your family is beautiful!

Lauren is a cutie! And Yeah for Adoption! Isn't it the best???

Anonymous said...

Janelle, all your pictures are soo cute on this blog! Lauren is adorable!! Cute family pics too! I need a pic for my fridge :)

Erin said...

Oh, look at her...she's so cute! Happy Birthday, Lauren Marie!

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

Happy Birthday precious little Lauren! I love you and your parents so much and we are so grateful that you are a part of our family!!!

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

Wow time flies. She is such a big girl. And so cute in her dress. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Lauren. I love all the pictures of you.