Brian here, it turns out I was tagged. So, here is my tag.
Six weird and random things about me!
The rules are:
A-Link to the person who tagged you: Cousin Bill http://billandjoan.blogspot.com/
B-Post the rules on your blog.
C-Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself.
D-Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
E-Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
F-Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
1- I suffer from a mild case of road rage. What more can I say, it's not bad like swearing at people and driving them off the road, but I do grumble at them and stare them down. Once I even called a heating and air conditioning company because one of their service techs cut me off.
2- I have worked for the same company for almost 10 years. I did take another job in the summer of 2007, but I was only there for two weeks when my old company called and offered me my job back with more money. So, I don't really count that since I used my two weeks of Vacation Pay.
3- One of my OCD's is the incessant need to keep my finger nails neatly trimmed and clean. Sometimes it's hard to do that in my line of work.
4- I can't recite the alphabet backwards.
5- I have a phobia of deep water when I can't see the bottom (I am afraid of Sharks dragging me under).
6- I do not have a fear of heights as long as I am on a sturdy surface. Standing on the edge of a 1000 foot cliff doesn't bother me, but being on a lift 25 feet in the air with it shaking scares the heck out of me.
Since I was tagged by Bill who isn't the main poster on his family blog, and since I am not the main poster to my family blog, I am going to continue the tradition.
I tag:
Brian Smith: http://brianandtiffanysmith.blogspot.com/
Jared Pratt: http://jaredandsummer.blogspot.com/
Rick Evans: http://rickandrachelevans.blogspot.com/
Dan Jones: http://dandeannajonesfamily.blogspot.com/
Tim Lorenzen: http://lorenzensparkles.blogspot.com/
JR Royce: http://jkroyce.blogspot.com/
Bear Lake Adventures
-
This year for our 4th of July Celebration we headed to Bearlake in Garden
City, Utah! We had a fabulous time with Nate and family, Brayden and
Brennan...
2 years ago
2 comments:
i can't recite the alphabet backwards either!!!
Funny what you learn about someone who you've known their entire life!
But, I'm not so surprised to learn about your fear of unsturdy heights. You are your mother's son!
Post a Comment