Sunday, November 23, 2008

Family Pictures

I've been holding off on putting these pictures up because they are going on our Christmas cards. Since I didn't post anything last week, I decided that I better make it up. I couldn't bring Lauren to eveyone's house personally so I thought these pictures would be second best. I hope you enjoy them. These are also Lauren's 1 year photos.


















11 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Very cute family pictures!!

Brian Smith said...

Cute Family. Lauren has such a cute little smile.

Deanna said...

what sweet pictures! She is so cute!!

Brian Smith said...

Ok, you got me to post. I posted the 6 things about me. Thanks for the extra motivation.

Kristi said...

These pictures are so much fun. She is so animated! JR now has 6 quirks posted on our blog. I can't say he had much of a part in completing them though! Don't be offended Brian, he really is joking!

bella utahan said...

so cute! She really has such beautiful eyes!

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

Ok she is seriously SOOOO cute! I love your pictures! You guys have a beautiful family.

Emily said...

goodness- lauren has this personality and expressions that are completely adult. i am amazed that she is one. she definitely has grown up this year! can't wait to see you monday!

Amy E. said...

I love the "So Big" photo! Happy Birthday Lauren! Can't wait to celebrate tonight!

Lloyd & Kayla said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

KC Jones said...

Hello! It's been a while since I visited your blog! LOVE the family pics! What a gorgeous family!