I guess I know what we are going to get Lauren for her birthday. A doll! My mom has this old ugly naked doll that Lauren loves to kiss. She loves to kiss her stuffed dogs, her glow worm, Tigger and Eeyore, and even mommy and daddy when she is in the mood. I love it. I also had to show how she gets in and out of her ball pit. She knows how to use the doors but she loves to climb/fall right over the walls. Sometimes she gets high centered. It makes us laugh every time we see it. Enjoy.
Bear Lake Adventures
-
This year for our 4th of July Celebration we headed to Bearlake in Garden
City, Utah! We had a fabulous time with Nate and family, Brayden and
Brennan...
2 years ago
2 comments:
Awe, what a sweet heart! Every time we tell Tyse to give us kisses, he throws his head forward, and gives us a huge violent kiss! Then again, he can be very soft and sweet too. :)
what a smart little girl! She's adorable!!
Post a Comment