
We're home! We had so much fun on our Disney cruise! I tried to put all the pictures in order but for some reason it didn't work, so these will be out of order but I will try to explain all of them.
This picture was taken at dinner one night.
On Monday night we had Pirate night. All of the characters were dressed up like Pirates and we each had a pirate bandanna to wear to dinner one night. Lauren didn't quite know what to think of it.
Lauren with Pirate Minnie. 
Lauren playing in the Ocean at Castaway Cay.
Isn't this just the cutest picture ever?!?
On Monday night we had Pirate night. All of the characters were dressed up like Pirates and we each had a pirate bandanna to wear to dinner one night. Lauren didn't quite know what to think of it.
Lauren with Pirate Minnie. 
Lauren playing in the Ocean at Castaway Cay.

Isn't this just the cutest picture ever?!?
Lauren found a boyfriend at the table next to us. His name was Tommy. He loved Lauren too. Neither one of them would eat. They just wanted to play.
This picture has a background. Back in 2001 right before I met Brian, he and his family went to Disney Land. Back then he was single and looking for a hunny. Cinderella happened to be at Disney Land. He had to get his picture taken with her. Because of this picture that we have, I made Brian get his picture taken with her so we could have another one and so I could scrapbook them next to each other. It's a great page. You'll have to ask me to see it.
This was our cruise director, Peter. Lauren just could not stay awake that night. We tried so hard to get her head to face the camera but she just refused. She slept through the whole party.

Look how amazingly beautiful this water is. It was breathtaking!! It was so blue and beautiful.

Lauren and mommy with the Little Mermaid.

Those of you that know Brian, know that he loves Pirate stuff!! It's really funny. So, here he is with Captain Jack Sparrow.

Lauren, Mommy and Daddy with Pirate Mickey.

Pirate Mommy and Lauren at Dinner.
Welcome to the Bahamas!
On our way to Florida Lauren fell asleep on the plane. Isn't this precious.
This is the picture that was taken when we first got on the boat. I really like this picture of our family.
Our first day on the boat there was a mandatory safety drill. We all had to put our life jackets on and line up in our assigned area. Lauren was NOT happy at all with this drill. We had to wake her up from her nap to go so she was a little crabby. Then we had to put our life jackets on. I think she was a little scared by them. She really freaked out. I wish I would have gotten one of her screaming.

Those of you that know me, know that my dream in life has been to see "Clear Ocean Water" in person. It was so fun to have a real dream come true! The water could not have been more beautiful!

Brian and Lauren on Disney's Private Island, Castaway Cay.
5 comments:
YOU'RE BACK!!!! It looks sooo fun! I can't wait to go on my vacation now! Though... we won't have any darling pictures of a cute widdle baby to show! :)
I love the pics! I saw a few on facebook and knew you'd have more here. The Bahamas look gorgeous! I'm glad you all had a wonderful time!
Yea! Welcome home, it looks like everything went well and you had a wonderful time, now we can hang out! Kyler turns one next week...crazy huh! Anyway, we'll call you! (Laurens dresses were SO cute!)
Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Love the pictures. My favorites are Lauren at Castaway Cay with the Lilo & Stitch border, her asleep on the plane & the life jacket one. It looked bigger than her.
Ohhh that looks soo fun!!! Nel, you look GREAT!!!
Post a Comment