Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's official!!

I thought I would have a toothless little girl forever. But... Lauren has a tooth!! It's sharp and she doesn't like it at all. We think it's really cute though. She doesn't like to show it very much right now but we'll try to get a picture of it soon.

3 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Yay for her very first tooth! She's growing up fast. I love her little sailor outfits by the way, so cute! Have fun on your cruise, I'm so jealous! :)

Matthew and Brittany Karren said...

I can't believe that she's growing up this fast. It still feels like yesterday she was born. Oh just to let you guys know i started working on our own blogspot so come check it out. I hope to keep updating it but you know how that is. anyways hope to talk to you guys soon. Love you all!!

Deanna said...

woo hoo grats on the tooth Lauren! Funny how different babies can be, even when they are close in age! Aaron has 4 teeth already. She is so big and so CUTE!!!!