I've been a little behind in posting pictures on the blog. I'll do better and catch up.I am loving doing Lauren's hair. It's a little hard to get her to sit still but she always looks so cute!
Doesn't she look so grown up? I'm just noticing that her piggy tails look a little lopsided.
She's really wiggly.Daddy and Lauren getting ready for the big BYU game. She always has her hands in her mouth!!

Daddy and Lauren very ready for the game.
3 comments:
Cute little Lauren! I love Brian's shirt, I might have to get one for Anthony.
I love the new do!
Does Lauren sit through the whole game? There is a guy that sits close to our group and he brings his boy every game. And he is so good. He looks to be about Laurens age. You should sit by us and we could introduce them. I'm sure Janet will give up her seat:) There is one other baby boy that is right behind us, but he kicks us to much so no introductions for him.
Post a Comment