Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Nap

These pictures need a good explanation. Those of you that know Brian and I, know that we LOVE naps. Before Lauren came into our lives the thing that we looked forward to every week was our Sunday nap! They were the best. We would sleep from about 1 to 4. Long- I know but it was the best. We would get caught up on all of our sleep for the week.

Well, today we came home from Church and Lauren went right down. Our only thought was "SUNDAY NAP"! As you notice here in our picture we have a wall of a bunch of Lauren's toys. About 3 or 4 years ago we got this great kids tent from IKEA. We thought our kids would have fun in it and it was under $10. We set it up for Lauren the other day and realized that it was a great toy. She doesn't like to play in it too much but it is a great barrier to the hallway. It keeps her from going into her room and play with poopy diapers, going into the bathroom and sucking on the toilet and many other mischievous thing. Needless to say, this tent has been a great investment!

Brian thought it would be funny if he climbed into Lauren's 4 x 4 foot tent to lay down to "pretend" to take a nap. HA! I think he may have forgotten that as soon as his head lays down and he closes his eyes he falls asleep.
He fell asleep very fast and slept there for about 2 hours. It was very funny so I had to get pictures.
While he is here sleeping, I got the whole king size bed to myself. It was the best Sunday nap ever! :-)

3 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Awe, poor little bunny! :) lol

Tiffany said...

So sweet, tell Brian Happy Birthday for us, sorry we missed it!

Erin said...

Haha! I love it. It makes me want to get a tent for my own Sunday naps!