
Lauren loves to eat! And she loves to do it messy! I have tried so hard to feed her and keep her clean. I'm finally realizing that it's not possible!


We took her toy away and she got a little mad.


This is how she gets so messy. After every bite she sticks her hands in her mouth. Then she rubs her face, her eyes, her hair, her body, the high chair, the wall, us... She also likes to spit the food all over too. By the end of her feeding- EVERYONE that comes close to Lauren needs a bath. I love it though!
3 comments:
Janelle.. that is just too cute! i love it!
Brittany told us Lauren gets messy when she eats- I had to see it for myself. I guess she was underexaderating!!! lol She is so adorable! Very well loved and gorgeous! We'll check back soon!
I love her little shreeks of delight on the video and her long eyelashes in the photos.
Post a Comment