Monday, August 25, 2008

Getting ready for the Cruise

Here are a few outfits for Lauren that I set out for our cruise. She is going to look so dang cute!!
These outfits are so cute and I had planned for Lauren to wear one when we were boarding the cruise and one when we were leaving. They are 12 month outfits though and I don't know if she is going to fit in either of them. I'm pretty sad about it.
Lauren has recently discovered her glow worm. She loves him.
She smiles and laughs anytime he glows and sings.

And she LOVES to give him kisses!! Looks like we will be taking him along on the cruise with us.

3 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Aliyah has that same glow worm! Each of my kids have one. We decided to get Tyse a little glow sea horse though, he loves it!

Becky said...

It looks like Lauren will have the cutes wardrobe. Those sailor dresses are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Who was she calling to get wardrobe advice from? That's really cute.