Lauren is a very smart little girl!! I can't believe she's 8 1/2 months already. Time sure does fly by! If I were to tell you that she is going to be walking very soon, would you believe me? Well, it's coming and soon. Brian and I realized this the other day so we went out and got her a toy that would help her walk. She likes it a lot. She can walk all the way across the room with it. But, as many of you know, she doesn't do any of her tricks when there is a camera around. We captured her taking a few steps and thought we would share it. Hopefully we will be able to get her cruising next time.
Bear Lake Adventures
-
This year for our 4th of July Celebration we headed to Bearlake in Garden
City, Utah! We had a fabulous time with Nate and family, Brayden and
Brennan...
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment