
We went on the traditional memorial day weekend camping trip. This is Lauren in the car on the way up to Idaho.

Lauren and mommy trying to get warm in front of the fire. It was in the 60's in the day time and the 30's at night. It was cold!

Lauren drinking her bottle on our bed. The air mattress ended up getting a leak in it so Brian and I spent the last night falling slowly to the wet floor. After that we decided to come home a day early. Hopefully it will more fun next time we head up there.

Lauren giving mommy kisses after I got my hair cut. She loves giving "baby" kisses in the mirror. She gets really excited to see herself in the mirror. It's cute.
3 comments:
I wish that we could have gone camping too, were there a lot of people there? It looks like you had fun, despite the cold weather. Hopefully next time Anthony won't be working and we can go camp up there.
AGH! Cold, but awesome! That bed of yours looks FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!! So comfy and warm, and snuggly! We found a house in Eagle Mountain we want to buy!!!! Love You!
You're so lucky you left on Sunday, it rained all day monday while we were packing up, and it took us forever to get out because we were all stuck behind Rorys camper. I still don't know if they ever got it out of there. Check out our blog www.brianandtiffanysmith.blogspot.com. We love you guys!
Post a Comment