Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy News from the Philippines!

On Friday night we found out that Brian's parents were asked to take over and be mission presidents instead of regular missionaries. The sad part is that this will extend their mission for another 2 years. The GREAT news is that they will need to come home to SL for a mission presidents training in June. It so happens that the weekend that they will be coming home is the same weekend that we are having Lauren sealed to us in the temple. We are so excited for them to be there. They will get to see and hold Lauren. Lauren is excited to see her Lolo & Lola in person and not from the computer screen. Make sure to put June 22nd on your calendar for Lauren's blessing. It will be at 9:00. Email me if you need directions. We will be having a little lunch afterwards and everyone is invited.

On another note, Lauren started rolling over today from her stomach to her back. Now she can just keep rolling. She also started to crawl tonight on our bed. Our sheets are satin so I'm sure that helped but now she at least knows how to do it and knows that she can move. I'm excited for her to try it out tomorrow on the carpet.

When I went to put Lauren down tonight she layed down and put her cute little bum up in the air. It was so cute that I had to go get my camera and take a picture. The room was really dark so the second picture caught her with her eyes open to see what all the flashing was.

1 comment:

bella utahan said...

Great news! I will be in Utah so I will plan on seeing you guys!