Friday, May 30, 2008

Little Beauty

Today Lauren turned 6 months so my mom and I took her to get her pictures taken. Isn't she just the cutest!!!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her. It's hard picking out a favorite!

KC Jones said...

Oh my! She is so cute! I lvoe the one in the wheelbarrow...SO CUTE!

Lloyd & Kayla said...

so cute! love the pics! the wash bin one is definitely really really adorable!

The Pratts said...

Very cute pics Janelle, where did you get them done? She is getting so big, we need to have a little Carson and Lauren time sometime soon, give me a call!

PS I have tagged you - don't blame me, blame Sherri! Check out my blog to understand.

dieMutti said...

What a photogenic baby! :) My baby turns 6 months tomorrow, and I got her pics done recently too, but none of them turned out this cute!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! My son is about three months younger than she is! They grow up so fast!