Saturday, May 31, 2008

I've been tagged

3 Joys:* Brian, Lauren, and Sleep

3 Fears:* Spiders!! Being in a car accident, something happening to Brian or Lauren


3 Goals:* Get Brian through school, adopt another baby to have them sealed to us by the time Brian's parent's get home from their mission, keep my house clean!

3 Current Obsessions/Collections:* Facebook (sad, I know), cleaning my house, shopping

3 Random Surprising Facts about Me:* I went to dental assisting school (I only worked as a dental assistant for a few short months), I own my own gun (and I am great with Brian's shot gun), Believe it or not... I am exactly 5 feet tall (This may be surprising because I look SO tall to people. I could actually get a handicapped tag for being a legal midget in Utah. I have too much pride.)

Now I tag, Erin, Kristen, and Deanna- I love you guys.

3 comments:

The Pratts said...

That is AWESOME! I totally would get the tag! You are a very cute midget!

Can't wait for all the excitement this month! Have you picked a blessing outfit for Lauren yet? Lets go shopping if not!

Brett & Kristen said...

Okay! I did it! Finally. ;-)Check my site.

Kali said...

exactly 5 feet eh? i thought i was too, but im taller than you.. so either im taller than 5 feet, or you are... shorter!!! its okay though.. its fun being short!