I just couldn't resist taking this picture when I saw Janelle and Lauren napping together. Our ward has moved to the 9:00 schedule so now we get to take Sunday naps! I love the weekends too. I get to spend two whole days at home and I love spending time with Lauren. Today was also Janelle's birthday so having Lauren here made it extra special. I know that she really loves spending time with her Mommy, I can really see the two of them spending my hard earned money on Mommy-Daughter dates pampering themselves and buying clothes. Any suggestions for a second job for me?
Bear Lake Adventures
-
This year for our 4th of July Celebration we headed to Bearlake in Garden
City, Utah! We had a fabulous time with Nate and family, Brayden and
Brennan...
2 years ago
2 comments:
Beautiful picture of mommy and baby!
Hey... You didn't tell me that it was your birthday! Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment