Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Foot Update!

As many of you know, I injured my foot playing soccer back in June. I had surgery a week before I met Brittany and we found out that Lauren was coming. Tomorrow I get these two screws out. Luckily, I will be able to walk out and will not have to use crutches for another two months. After the surgery I can wear a pair of shoes in a week. A real PAIR of shoes. It has been 7 months. I am so ready and so excited!

2 comments:

Rachel Evans said...

Oh my gosh! Just about time, right!?! It has been forever! You should have a party or something! :) I was on crutches once for 3 months and it was horrible, but I had really buff arms! I am excited about the boutique!

bella utahan said...

how is your foot? hope it all went well!