
This is Lauren's new trick... As soon as I put her down to do something- right away she starts crying.

Then she peaks her eyes open to make sure we are there.

Then she gets really mad and starts moving her arms. As soon as we pick her up she immediately stops crying. It's pretty funny. Even when she cries she is still the cutest baby ever. I don't get much done around the house but look at how adorable she is. Right now we just hang out together. She also sleeps great when we hold her. I can clean, go up and down stairs, close doors, have the TV on, talk on the phone, but as soon as I put her down she goes through this episode. It's so worth it.
1 comment:
I love it! She is so worth it! She is so small, but already knows how to work it! So, IKEA again. They are having a free craft thing next Friday I think from 2-3 and it's 1st come, 1st served. So if I do not have the baby by then, which I am hoping that they will induce me that day, first I will scream, then we should go to IKEA!
Post a Comment