Monday, January 28, 2008

Field Trip!!

Lauren is now happy. She started to get fussy yesterday and we couldn't figure out why. We then realized that she hadn't had had a bowel movement in about 24 hours and her tummy was not happy.
The only thing that I knew would work was to take her to her Uncle Chris (Dr. Chris Moore from Chiropractic USA in PG.)
Even though she was unhappy she still looks cuter than ever in her cute blue outfit (Thanks Aunt Connie).

She loves adjustments from uncle Chris. He always makes her tummy feel better.
During her adjustment- yep, you guessed it...she pooped. Thanks Dr. Moore. Now she is happy again!

3 comments:

Rachel Evans said...

Oh, my gosh! I did not know that you could do that with babies... What did he do? Did he actually adjust her head and back or did he just use pressure points or something? I think that that would scare. Lucky for you, he is your doctor and your brother.

Unknown said...

He uses finger pressure on her spine to make sure that everything is straight. Ithoughtit wouls scare me too but I have seen all of my nieces and nephews get adjustments for years. It has always made Lauren feel better. It's great! My nephews love adjustments. They always jump on the table before me and ask for one. It's really cute.

bella utahan said...

I have never been for an adjustment, but if I did go and I pooped during the experience I would be pretty embarassed! But good for Lauren!