Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Corey

Corey's birthday was on the 7th so the girls; Me, Mom, Corey, and Kellie went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then went bowling.  It's always fun to eat with my sisters.  Sounds funny but we all like the same places and are very passionate about what we get.  It's kind of funny.  We got into a discussion about if ribs are called a rack or a slab.  Corey thought they were slab and we all said Rack.  She even posted it on facebook to see what others thought.  She was wrong.  We were right.  Haha!

So, we went bowling and I did awesome.  Kinda funny since I hurt my wrist a few days before and it was killing me.

B= Big Potty No Toilet Paper (My mom)
T= Tater Tot (That's me)
F= Full Rack (Kellie)
N= No Rack (Corey)

Corey put the names in.  So, so, funny!

Check out my score!  It was my best game ever.  161 and I got a Turkey in my 10th frame.  I was a little happy.

No comments: