Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's day is such a special day to me.  I have always loved it!  Before I had Lauren I loved it because I always tried to find the perfect gift for my mom.  I DO NOT like to wait once I find that gift.  I have always been like this!  Mom, I am so grateful for you and I love you so much.  Mom Smith,you are the most wonderful mother in law anyone could ever have!  You are the reason why I love your son so much!  He would not be the same man he is today without you.Once Lauren was born I really, really started to appreciate the day because I am now a Mom.  This is my favorite thing in the whole entire world!  There is nothing that I cherish more in life than being a mom to this sweet little girl!



 Mom, I am so grateful for you and I love you so much.  You are my favortiest and I am grateful to have you as one of my best friends.  Mom Smith, you are the most wonderful mother in law anyone could ever have!  You are the reason why I love your son so much!  He would not be the same man he is today without you.  I am a blessed girl to have 2 wonderful mothers!

Brittany-You gave me the most wonderful gift anyone could ever get.  You made me a mom and I am so grateful to have both you and Lauren in my life.  I am grateful that we have an open adoption and that we can call Lauren's birth parents our friends.  We love them and their families!!

No comments: