I LOVE my family! Aaron came in to town to surprise my mom and dad. Her reaction was priceless! She balled! Since we have sibling dinners often we wanted to have one when Aaron was here. We had so much fun together. Just the 5 of us. I am so blessed to have such awesome brothers and sisters. They really are my best friends and I am so grateful that I was born into the family that I am in. If we could do this more often I would be a happy girl. I guess you take what you are given though. Minnesota is pretty far away. I am happy that he could come though. I love them!
Bear Lake Adventures
-
This year for our 4th of July Celebration we headed to Bearlake in Garden
City, Utah! We had a fabulous time with Nate and family, Brayden and
Brennan...
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment