Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Kids

I love my job! I work for a local exchange company and I find homes for exchange students and then I take care of them when they get here. They are fun kids and we get to do fun things together. This month they came over and hung out in the hot tub and watched a movie. We had up to 5 girls in the hot tub with one boy. It was funny. They are really good kids and I am lucky that I get to associate with them all. Here they are hanging out- they even let Lauren hang out with them too.

Love that my Mexican Maria is making faces in every single one.




They hit the tramp for a few minutes to cool down.
Bailey and one of my Maria's fro Spain.
Eve and Maria from Mexico.

Love these kids!

No comments: