Sunday, December 18, 2011

Temple Square Christmas Lights

Last night we took a trip to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights. Since I am the way I am I had Lauren so bundled up she could barely fit in her stroller. She had 5 pairs of pants on and 8 layers on top. It was cold outside but she was warm.

We invited Brian's parents to come along with us. We were happy that they decided to come with us. Both of our families challenged us to do 3 acts of kindness throughout the holiday season. We happened to have a bag full of 12 brand new pairs of gloves. We decided to pass them out while we were there. Brian's Dad was so energetic about the idea. It was fun to see him brighten people's night and warm their hands. We all had a great feeling. We are thinking about making it a tradition.

I love this temple! It is beautiful!
They didn't as many lights this year as they have in previous years but it was still beautiful!




No comments: