Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Yesterday was our 10th anniversary!! As I was stepping into the shower I saw this... I loved the note. It took him a long time to find all the letters and figure out how to make it work with what we had. It was so sweet!

That evening we went to Tucano's for dinner. If you haven't ever been there you need to go!! It is heavenly. It's a Brazilian Restaurant where they bring around giant scewers of meat. They also have a full salad, pasta, potato bar. My favorite is the mashed potatoes. Yum!
Later that evening we met the family for frozen yogurt at Orange Leaf. It is also super yummy.


I am so happy that I married my favorite boy in the whole world. I hope our next 10 years are as great as our first. By the way things have been going, things just get better and better every year. We are truly blessed!

No comments: