Lauren's preschool takes a field trip every month. Since I am "one of those moms" I have signed up to go to every single one. I always have fun being with her and why have someone else drive her around when I can do it, ya know? Is this a bad thing?
Anyway, her class went to a local grocery store. They took the kids into the bakery and showed them the giant freezers, refrigerators, ovens, and mixers. And even gave all the kids a cookie. Then they walked them around and talked about healthy eating and showed them all the fruits and vegetables and gave the kids a packet of little carrots to eat. Next they took the kids to the deli and gave them all ham (or hammy as Lauren calls it) and cheese. They took them around the rest of the store and showed them where everything was and what everything was for. The last stop was Lauren's favorite part. The ice cream!! Lauren was a little disappointed that she got white AND brown ice cream. She's just like her mommy and only likes the white so she only ate half of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment