Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Brian!

Brian had a Birthday! We normally do a family dinner for our birthday's at our parents house but this year we decided to do something a little different. Brian reserved the pavilion at his work. So we had all the family meet us there on Sunday night and we had a BBQ.


The gardens there are BEAUTIFUL! I wish I had a super fancy camera but I did the best with what I had.

Cute Annalena.
Anytime I tell Lauren that I am going to take a picture of her she sticks out her little hip. She is such a poser. Cousin Sammy joined in on the picture and copied Lauren's poses. It was so funny!
I love her little smile!
The kids had so much fun!
My nephew Philip. I love this little boy!
My oldest niece Jessica. She is the sweetest little girl. I can't believe how big and super cute she is!
I just loved how cute Lizzy and Jessica looked talking to each other. I thought it was a really sweet picture.
Grandpa took all the kids to find fish. These kids LOVE their grandpa!

It was nice to have a small little get together in a beautiful place with our family.
Brian had a great birthday!

No comments: